The cleansing properties of Sage have been used by Native Americans and many other cultures around the world that share similar rituals. It is an important part of many sacred rituals. The most-used types of sage have antimicrobial properties. This means they keep infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi at bay.
As a spiritual tool, smudging has long been used to connect to the spiritual realm and enhance intuition. For healers and other members in traditional cultures, burning sage is used to achieve a healing state — or to solve or reflect upon spiritual dilemmas.
Other possible benefits of Smudging Sage, and other healing plants, include;
- Boosting energy levels and soothing anxiety
- Reducing stress and alleviating pain
- Improving memory, focus, and quality of sleep
Net Weight 27-33g. Approximately 4” in length. Made in the USA
White Sage & Peppermint
Peppermint has a fresh, sweet, rejuvenating scent. It boosts mood, calms stress, combats fatigue and anxiety, and sharpens mental focus. Our White Sage and Peppermint Smudge Stick will allow you to refresh and cleanse your space, while adding the cool crisp scent of peppermint.
Blue Sage & Lavender
This Blue Sage and Lavender Smudge Stick combines all the beneficial properties of both blue sage and lavender. Lavender is known for its soothing scent and restful rejuvenating qualities. The clean, floral scent is hugely popular in aromatherapy. When used as part of a smudge sticks it helps to center and calm, to improve mental focus, and aid with sleep.
The sharp, invigorating scent of eucalyptus is also great for cleansing space and can be used for both healing and protection. It will counteract stagnant and negative energy. It is especially useful to cleanse a space after conflicts when negative energy has built up. It helps with breathing, and sinus and chest congestion. It can help boost the immune system.
White Sage & Rosemary
Rosemary is an aromatic herb that has a sweet, woody scent, which is also prized for use in rituals. It invigorates the mind and helps memory. It has powerful antiseptic qualities and cleansing properties. This White Sage and Rosemary Smudge Stick will allow you to refresh your surrounding and welcome positivity.
White Sage & Eucalyptus
This smudge combines traditional sage with eucalyptus. Eucalyptus with its pungent smell, ability to clear up clogged sinuses and calm irritating coughing, is also a natural chemical-free insect repellant.
As you light any of our smudge sticks and the smoke fills the air, you will be able to sense the energy shift in body, mind and environment. Let our high-quality, carefully bundled smudge sticks get you through all your life seasons and put your mind at ease.
How to Smudge
- Light the end of the bundle with a match. If it catches on fire, blow out quickly.
- The tips of the leaves should smolder slowly, releasing thick smoke. Direct this smoke as desired, around yourself or your environment.
- Allow the incense to linger. Using a fan or feather can also help direct the smoke.
- Allow the ash to collect in a ceramic bowl or shell.
After a Smudge
- Make sure your smudge stick is completely extinguished. You can do this by dabbing the lit end into a small bowl of ash or sand.
- Check the end to ensure there are no more embers burning. Once it’s completely put out, store it in a safe, dry place out of the sun.