RAW MANGO BUTTER
- 7 oz.
- 100% Natural, Ivory or Yellow
- Pure Unrefined Shea Butter
- Made in Ghana
Ingredients: Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter
Mango Butter is extracted from the de-shelled fruit kernels of the mango tree. It has a high content of stearic acid, which makes it similar to cocoa butter. Mango butter is emollient and lends protection against the sun. It is said to prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles, and promotes wound healing. It facilitates the reduction of scars and the degeneration of skin cells, restoring elasticity, and can be used on its own to provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis.
Mango butter provides improvements and benefits in all the conditions listed below. Dermatologists often recommend mango butter for treatment of wrinkles, as most people who use the butter will notice decreased signs of aging and the disappearance of lines and wrinkles within 4 to 6 weeks of daily use.
- Effectively treats dry skin, small skin wounds and cracks, eczema and dermatitis
- Heals skin rash, skin peeling resulting from tanning, sunburn, muscle fatigue, aches and tension
- Relieves insect bites, itching skin and allergies like; poison ivy or poison oak
- Moisturizes and smoothes tough or rough skin
- Fights off fine lines wrinkles, and frost bite
- Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
- Promotes healthy rejuvenated skin
- Shaving cream for a smooth shave
- Clears blemishes and wrinkles
Directions: Take a small amount of Mango butter and melt it over boiling water with a double boiler. After it cools, massage the melted butter to skin or hair.
Storage: Should be stored slightly below room temperature, so that it stays solid.
Shelf Life: One year.